An excursion on horseback in Valpolicella, a Natural Oasis of community interest just outside romantic Verona. The view from the hills of the agriturismo is truly unique. The simplicity, the relaxation and the nature of the agriturismo will not let you forget this place. At the foot of Valpolicella, just outside the old city center of Verona, the Agriturismo Altobello B&B has its roots in the hills, at 350 metres above sea level, amidst vineyards, woods and naturalistic paths, in a place where an atmosphere of forgotten sounds and scents reigns. In this agriturismo, you can go for excursions on horseback or mountain bike.
- Excursion on horseback in Valpolicella, along a route through the hills chosen by the instructors to personalize it to the needs of the guest. Alternatively, you can stay at the stables with an English riding school. The excursion on horseback lasts for one hour on average.
- Snack at the agriturismo on a panoramic terrace with a free bottle (Lessinia beer or Valpolicella Classico Antolini wine)
- Double room for two people for 1 night
- Large breakfast, with both sweet and savoury choices, with products from the agriturismo
- Anything not listed above
- Time: 2.00 p.m.
- Location: Agriturismo Altobello – Quinzano, Verona
- Possibility of using the Bicycles of the agriturismo for excursions
- Shop with typical products
- Minimum number: 2 people
- Maximum number: 8 people
My family and I are very lucky to spend our days in these places full of Nature, History and Tradition. We have become even more deeply rooted here, falling in love with these hill views with olive groves, vines, woods and meadows. We grow olives, we look after the Altobello Wood, we produce honey, we offer hospitality with bed and breakfast. Agriturismo means family hospitality which is informal and full of emotions, sensations and atmospheres that regenerate and enrich our guests. I sincerely thank the wonderful people I have met, who are staying with me and also those who will visit me and with whom I will share the beauty of this wonderful Verona area that they can discover, taking home a backpack full of beautiful and unique memories.