We will start with a 4D video followed by a guided tour of the tuff ageing cellar dating back to 1833 and finish with a tasting session in the Donna Franca multimedia room. A wine tasting session and sampling of food specialities will follow.
- 4D video
- Guided tour of the cellars
- Tasting session of three wines: Corvo, Duca Di Salaparuta and Florio
- Food sampling
- Anything not listed above
- Time: to be agreed (Monday-Friday: from 9.00am to 5.00pm; Saturday: from 9.00am to 11.45am)
- Location: Cantine Florio – Marsala, Trapani
Staff Cantine Florio
The hospitality staff will welcome and guide visitors for the entire duration of the experience relating the history of the company and the wine and describing occasions when the wine can be enjoyed. The winery is a unique state-of-the-art space in Italy with the Duca di Salaparuta, Corvo and Florio wines as well as a selection of excellent local products. The staff will showcase the historic Cantine Florio, built using tuff stone in 1832 by Vincenzio Florio. The structure of the courtyard, which covers around 44,000 sq m, represents the heart of the production. It was from here that the ships of the Florio company used to sail loaded with the precious nectar and the most famous liqueur wine in the world is still produced here today.