You will learn about the best types of coffee and their origin. Lucio Recca will explain the coffee roasting process and you will also learn to taste the various types of coffee with a short coffee-making course. Be it an espresso or made using a Moka or a brewer, every cup of coffee has its secrets. Going to a coffeehouse will never be quite the same again. You will be able to enter the italian coffee world thanks to the coffee-making course.
- Tour of the Coffee roasting facility
- Explanation of the various areas of origin of green coffee and of the different types of coffee. Explanation of all the secrets behind a cup of coffee and a professional coffee maker
- Practical demonstration of a coffee roaster at work. Take part in the coffee roasting process.
- Tasting session of various types of coffee and short coffee-making course. Coffee served with a selection of liqueurs and cakes
- Anything not listed above
- Time: To be agreed
- Location: Kicco Caffè – Bologna
- Space for tasting sessions and coffee-making courses
- Shop selling our products
My thirty-year experience comes from a passion that was passed on to me by my forefathers and that I’m still cultivating today producing high-quality coffee and supervising all coffee-production stages personally. I would like people who have never had the opportunity, to experience the coffee universe. I would like to offer a tour of my roasting facility where people can actually touch the various types of coffee.