Guided tour of Cantina Frentana and its ancient barrels – learn about the history of the winery. The tour will be followed by a tasting session on the Torre Vinaria, a unique wine-making structure that has been transformed into a tasting hall. You will enjoy excellent wines and typical local products while admiring the breath-taking views suspended between the Adriatic sea and the Maiella.
- Guided tour of the winery
- Explanation of the productive process
- Visit to the ancient barrels
- Tasting session on the Torre Vinaria (Cococciola, Pecorino Spumante IGT, Rosso Torre Vinaria, Bianco Torre Vinaria)
- Anything not listed above
- Time: 10.45am or 4.45pm
- Location: Cantina Frentana – Rocca San Giovanni, Chieti
Felice Di Biase
Felice Di Biase has been Cantina Frentana’s sales manager for eighteen years. He will be happy to welcome and introduce you to the world of Abruzzo wine, its history and high-quality.