Fattoria di Corsignano is a splendid winery with 22 hectares in the Tuscan countryside among charming hills, with ensuing vineyards and olive groves, and a beautiful view of Siena. The protagonist here is wonderful Tuscan cuisine. Its origins are remote, its roots are deep. Four days in this enchanting setting to escape the hustle of the city but also to live and fully appreciate Tuscany’s flavors and aromas.
- Day 1: arrival at the farm, relaxation, and aperitifs at Fattoria Corsignano. Followed by a Welcome dinner
- Day 2: breakfast and a free morning to relax or take a walk in the woods; afternoon with the chef for the tuscan cooking class; a tour in the cellars of Fattoria di Corsignano; dinner with dishes prepared during the cooking class, with wine tastings paired with each dish
- Day 3: breakfast at the Fattoria di Corsignano; tour and wine tasting at a Chianti Classico vineyard; farewell dinner
- Day 4: breakfast and check out
- Anything not listed above
- Time: To be agreed
- Location: Fattoria di Corsignano – Corsignano, Siena
- Winery shop with tasting area
- Spa treatments
Andrea has mastered the Art of Cooking at the hospitality school in Chianciano. His passion is endless and he always conveys it with his smile. Spending a day with him means being with someone who not only demonstrates how to prepare delicious dishes, but also opens a window to the emotions these dishes evoke. Prepare and learn the history of dishes that have been a milestone on Tuscan tables for centuries. Food is passion, enthusiasm, but also letting yourself be involved with people. It is participation, but above all conviviality. Savor a glass of wine, cook the onions until they become soft and transparent, put cakes in the oven, while sharing.