A wine tasting in Verona of the best wines produced in Valpolicella.
- Tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park, retracing the history of Valpolicella wine
- Tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar
- Tasting of the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra
- Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting
- Prosecco Extra dry
- Valpolicella Doc Classico
- Valpolicella Doc Classico Ripasso
- Lazzarone Igt – Rosso Veneto strutturato
- Amarone della Valpolicella Doc Classico
- Time: 3.00 pm
- Location: Tenute Salvaterra – San Pietro in Cariano, Verona
- Wine Shop
Tenute SalvaTerra is located in the Villa Giona estate, one of the most prestigious historic sixteenth century residences in Valpolicella, surrounded by cypresses, olive trees, stone walls and vineyards, at the foot of Castelrotto, one of the most captivating towns of the entire, historical Valpolicella area.